Subject: [Leica] Pictures from Burma
From: oliverbryk at iqmail.net (Oliver)
Date: Thu Aug 19 18:20:16 2004

Peter, these are stunning photos. The fisherman is a very special image,
unique in its setting. Which of your several images were made with the 180?
Thanks for sharing, and looking forward to seeing more of your work
Oliver Bryk
PS I used a Rollei TLR for many years until I bought a Hasselblad which I
still use for landscape work. I find the square aspect ratio very natural to
work in.