Subject: [Leica] Veteran
From: oliverbryk at iqmail.net (Oliver)
Date: Thu Aug 19 19:47:24 2004

When I saw this gentleman in his wheel chair I introduced myself and asked
for permission to take his picture. As he wheeled him into the sun at my
request, his attendant told me that he served in World War 1 and World War
2. The words on his cap read "Medal of Honor Recipient."

http://gallery.leica-users.org/OliverBrykPhotos/04Aug01_31b

Made with M6 and Summicron 50mm/f2 on Kodak BW400CN. I welcome comments or
critiques.
Oliver Bryk

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Veteran)