Subject: [Leica] M magazine
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Thu Aug 19 14:14:01 2004

I am not sure what if any point is made by this rant, especially from
one who hasn't seen the publication under discussion.  I am particularly
confused by his throwing Cary Grant, Harvard University, and Harvard's
various graduate actors and musicians into a discussion of photography.
Certainly this must be due to my own short sightedness and ignorance.
The author does prove by his own example that Harvard makes admissions
errors.

I for one prefer to judge artists by their art, not by their friends or
by apocryphal stories I have heard about their personalities.

Buzz Hausner