Subject: Re. [Leica] Conformity in Athens NOW BEING A SHOOTER!
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu Aug 19 10:30:59 2004

Everyone:  Didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest--I was struck the sight
of all those Can*n white lenses scrunched together. No "ragging"
intended at all.  In fact, it made me think, "Free Press Zone"--kind of
like the "Free Speech Zones" at the political conventions.  Minus the
barbed wire.

I'm well aware of Can*n's capture of the Pro market by offering great
programs and service, as well as good equipment.  Again, I was just amused
by that repeating pattern of *big* white cylinders.  As HCB might have
said, it was all about geometry.  :-)

--Peter

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) (Re. [Leica] Conformity in Athens NOW BEING A SHOOTER!)