Subject: [Leica] Jaywalker: PAW#34
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Thu Aug 19 06:54:06 2004

This week is an attempt at a moody nighttime scene using TMax3200 and my 35
summicron.
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_34/index.html

What I like: The crispness of the woman surrounded by lighter
background.  Her shadow.  The diagonals.  The overall feeling.

What I don't like: I wish I had more on the bottom of the frame so her
entire shadow was there.

What I'm not entirely sure about: The blown highlights in the signs.  I did
contemplate toning them down, but I think I might actually like them
somewhat blown.

Thanks for looking.  Any and all comments appreciated.
Aaron

PS--Full disclosure: I exposed this shot about 2 months ago, although it
was developed this week (as I work my way through a stack of film).

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Jaywalker: PAW#34)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Jaywalker: PAW#34)