Subject: [Leica] Hasselblad takes over Imacon
From: msadat at gmail.com (kiakki)
Date: Fri Aug 13 10:03:46 2004

the problem with this is the long term support of the leica digital,
all the sudden leica digital is in jeopardy, cuz thier focus will now
be the hassi stuff.

leica switched form fuji to panasoic, may be it is a good idea to
start talking to phase one now.

on the other note, does anybody know if the 201~205 bodies support a
digital back, i just don't know how they comunicate with the back?