Subject: [Leica] decline in LUG membership
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Aug 13 07:06:00 2004

If you think about it, image capture quality has deteriorated ever since
the Daguerreotype - go look at the incredible fine detail in some of
those images. :-)

You're certainly right about the pricing insanity when one considers
digital above the 35 mm range, particularly for someone who will be
using it for art and/or hobby use. But film isn't going to disappear
today or next week, although I think it's pretty obvious film choice may
begin to decline in the quite near future.