Subject: [Leica] Gallery voting/anonymous criticism
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Fri Aug 13 04:02:57 2004

Hi all,
I don't know (yet) what you all think, but in my opinion voting for
images in the gallery is a useful thing, however grading
an image isn't enough..
If someone sees fit to vote an image as trash, rubbish or similar I
personally would appreciate learning why.
Every now and again our viewers extol the praises of posted images, and
rightly so!, but criticism is there to help us improve.
So let's hear why you(plural), whoever you may be (plural), think an
image is bad, mediocre or just not up to scratch, and of
course what you , dear critics, would have done to make it better, or,
alternatively, post what you think is a good shot.

Douglas

Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] decline in LUG membership)