Subject: [Leica] Tokyo Night Scenes
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Aug 5 16:45:19 2004

  >>The Japan Photography list is a small listserv
for English-speaking
>>photographers in Japan. Soon after I had arrived in Tokyo, the
>>listowner Juergen Sprecht posted a message inviting the members to a
>>night photography shoot in the Shiodome/Ginza area on July 26. I had
>>just settled into my new apartment, but it sounded like fun. These
>>are the photographs from that night out:
>>
>>  http://photoethnography.com/gallery/paw2004/index10.html<<

Karen...some lovely shots here...I love the
wonderful lyrical quality of the bicycle ginza
delivery man....

and your image of the child on the
sidewalk...though he is too far away to make the
imapact   he could have....

nice work, Steve

Message from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] PAW: Tokyo Night Scenes)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] PAW: Tokyo Night Scenes)