Subject: [Leica] HCB
From: dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post)
Date: Thu Aug 5 06:49:00 2004

Liam-
Personally, I toasted his memory with a wee dram of single malt, but the
sentiment is universal, I am sure. We also have neglected to mention that we
have on our own list some pretty impressive photographers (Ted, sit down! I
haven't called you yet!).
While we lament the passing of a master, let us not forget that the masters
of tomorrow may be lurking here, quietly gathering experience and vision.
Perhaps someday the names of Colen or Kassidy might be as well known, or at
least as famous as Karsh (Kassidy, the Goth Karsh.... sounds good!)
I am sure that one or two of you out there have the talent and vision, but
for the lack of that stroke of luck, you are just not as well known....yet!
Best of light to all of you, you deserve it!
Dan