Subject: [Leica] Be prepared!!
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Thu Aug 5 03:20:37 2004

Hi Peter,
my book says the last ones had Merlins, however there is only scant
information, I'll google about a bit and see if I can find more.
I stick to my guns on the prettiness of the Beaufort - at least when
compared with the Mosquito (The Balsa Wood Bomber) and the Beaufighter
(Whispering Death), if the Beaufighter had had inline instead of radial
engines it could have got close to the Mossi in the beauty stakes.
Douglas

Message from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Be prepared!!)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Be prepared!!)