Subject: [Leica] Be prepared!!
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Aug 5 02:53:41 2004

Douglas,

I thought that the last (Spanish) versions of the Me 109G were Hispano
powered.
I believe that to have been true of the one that the founder of the OFC (his
name alludes me) crashed a few years back

The Beaufort pig-ugly? I always thought it had a certain (very English)
charm
about it. Ditto the Beaufighter while we are the subject of much-ignored
aircraft!

Peter Dzwig