Subject: [Leica] Campaign solicits race of Arizona Star photographer, turns away t wo Albuquerque Journal Reporters
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Aug 4 17:46:45 2004

My sincerest apology for the misspelling.
By the way, we're talking about members of the working press here.
Who, in case you didn't know, in order to get credentials, go through a
comprehensive background check. It's a national check, not just local, that
can take as long as three months.
S. Dimitrov