Subject: [Leica] Campaign solicits race of Arizona Star photographer, turns away t wo Albuquerque Journal Reporters
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Aug 4 11:42:06 2004

Walter I've covered this kind 'work environment', that is 'the PJ shoot',
 routinely, and have never been asked my ethnicity, etc.
It's all about control of the image, period. If you want to place this on
the level of political impiety, you're welcome to it. But the public's right
to know can only be maintained with a free press.
S. Dimitrov