Subject: [Leica] Yesterday's outing
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Aug 4 13:58:37 2004

Same here. Except for narrow roads, where cars can cross the broken line if
they encounter a collegue coming from the other side.

A curiosa: speedguns (we call them multanova's) only cover the left and the
middle lane of the highway over here. So if you want to speed, drive right.

Also, in some regions of our tiny country, it is a known fact some birds are
masters in the philosophical discussion. There is a particular species
(Musculus Nietzscheniensis) that is renowned for its absurd logic.
Changes of meeting these birds rise significantly when drinking a few
glasses of Laphroigh or similar ;)