Subject: [Leica] Yesterday's outing
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Aug 4 11:28:30 2004

> I know this may be a "Euro-thing" but on this side of the ocean the broken
> line is usually in the MIDDLE of the road.

:) Yes, here too. But on these roads, there is no room for a "middle
line". These were mostly single lane roads. Meeting cars have to ...
negotiate :)

> Where did the other half the road go?  :^)

Believe me, if you meet a truck, you really wish you knew. Every couple
hundred of meters there will be a widened spot where one of the meeting
cars can stop and pull over to let the other pass.

There's not much traffic on them. Perfect for bike-riding.

Thanks for your comments Greg.

Best,
Daniel