Subject: [Leica] Re: More tripping: Cinque Terre and Venice (aka PAWs 29 and 30)
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Jul 31 10:08:10 2004

Aaron:

> http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_29/pages/alt1.html

Good thing ya caught this before all the water drained out to the right.  :)
At first, the tilted horizon is too distracting.  But it sorta grows on me.
It is almost balanced by the rock on the right.  Overall, I think I like it
more than I don't.  But it's hard getting over the tilted horizon.

Don't really care for the other two alts.  But that leaves...

> http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_29/index.html

Fantastic!  The only thing I'd change is to burn in slightly the out of
focus highlights near the top.  They're a little distracting.  The blurred
walkers contrast nicely with the sleeping cat.  Wonderful!

--
Eric
http://canid.com/