Subject: [Leica] More tripping: Cinque Terre and Venice (aka PAWs 29 and 30)
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri Jul 30 23:31:35 2004

Now *that's* a keeper, Aaron!  The blurred figures are a perfect
counterpoint to the sleeping cat.

Cinque Terre is a place Rick Steve has been tantalizing us with since we
started reading his books.  I'd love to go there some day.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] More tripping: Cinque Terre and Venice (aka PAWs 29 and 30))