Subject: [Leica] More on new Magnum magazine
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Jul 30 02:14:17 2004

Tracked the new Magnum magazine down at The Photographer's Gallery in London
yesterday. How many others of you have looked at it.

Were you as disappointed as I was with its contents? There is much better
stuff
on their website http://www.magnum.com/ .

It seems to me that as Magnum is by common agreement among the best of
photography (I know people on the list have their own favourites ;-) ) this
magazine doesn't do them much of a service as a publicity vehicle.

Peter Dzwig

PS If anyone coming to London is looking for something to do
photography-wise
there are still two Brandt exhibitions and one of Atget.