Subject: [Leica] Secret service, bruised egos and Your Shot
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jul 29 14:40:30 2004

Buzz Hausner said:

> [...]
stoic and not prone to shouting.  My guess is that in the Clinton case you
ran afoul of an Advance Man, an entirely different breed that, due to
self-importance, is prone to demonstrate HIS superiority over YOU through an
emotional outburst.  Since the advance men love to act important, they often
imitate Secret Service agents in their outward appearance and
demeanour.<<<<<<<<

Hi Buzz,
Advance men!!!! Advance self important ass h....s  is more like it! :-(

They think they're really someone when in reality there nobodies! But think
they are and try to make it look like they are the security police. I've
seen them create more problems with crowds than the real secret service guys
and gals assigned to the protection of whomever the political or regal
celebrity is.

ted

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] Skinny Tele-Elmarit M Syndrome)