Subject: [Leica] Skinny Tele-Elmarit M Syndrome
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Thu Jul 29 14:48:31 2004

So, you've met them, too, Ted!  Advance men...I've never met an advance
woman...make all political campaigns look bad.  Advance men suffer from
"Skinny Tele-Elmarit M Syndrome" and should be avoided by all members of
the media.

I have been intimately involved in one presidential campaign...the year
was 1988 and guess on which side I served...and have been close to
several others.  I have also spent a great deal of time with people
under Secret Service protection.  It is my experience that the Secret
Service is exceptionally well trained, discrete and polite but firm.
They learned well the lessons of Dallas.

        Buzz