Subject: [Leica] ot: help!
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Jul 27 19:31:40 2004

Leo,
If you can look at the camera and lens in question, then put the shutter
on B, trip the shutter, open the back, and look at the image coming off
the lens.  If there is a bright piece of chrome on the back of the lens
or possibly a lens element shifted then you should see the bright part.

To nail down the lens theory, put a standard fifty on the lens and see
if it flares.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com