Subject: [Leica] Aerial photography
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Jul 27 11:09:04 2004

I know that, when they opened the hanger, they found lots of jigs for
making wings and many spares - but that was in 1964. Now I know where
some of that material went.

Bruckner wrote "An Aviation History of Miami County" that detailed the
rise of WACO - I used to have a photo copy of it but can't lay my
hands on it since our 2nd move. :(

Now I"ll look through old slides and see what I have.

Adam