Subject: [Leica] follow focus now dressing for ogles
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 25 10:57:19 2004

Even with a teenage daughter that tends to dress with pants too short
and tops too topless I find joy when someone dresses well.  By well I
mean attire that makes them look fabulous.  Obviously, Jim Shulman's
subject did not choose wisely.

For you ladies, I have noticed your looks when some 19 something hunk
strolls by in shorts and flips so lets not have any "You Guys!"
nonsense.

However, possibly the sexiest outfit a woman can wear is a pale cotton
or silk summer dress that is loose enough to follow the natural motion
of the anatomy and just shear enough that you think that you might see
but you never do.  Of course that would only apply if the person in
question spent enough time keeping appropriately fit.

When I get out of the inner suburbs I do see more whale like dimensions
and that is unfortunate on way too many levels.

Don
dorysrua@mindspring.com