Subject: [Leica] Re: Follow focus test NOW OLD FOGGIE!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jul 25 08:10:35 2004

Daniel Ridings" <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Follow focus test NOW OLD FOGGIE!

> > Women are raped because there are men who are criminal
> > rapists, not because some women are fashion felons.
>
> Nicely put.
>
> > I for one
> > have managed to learn -- after much trial -- to live
> > in peace with the style.
>
> You have a teenage daughter too? :)<<<<<<<

Gentlemen trust me, when you have 4 teen age grand daughters, one absolutely
must learn to live with it. :-)

The grandkids 10 of them, male - female, usually refer to me as "Grumpa!"
;-) I of course have no idea why! ;-) So I sure as hell would hate to hear
what the girls might call me if I didn't bite my tongue, shut me eyes, say
nothing and live with it! :-)

Grumpa ted  ;-)

Message from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re: Follow focus test NOW OLD FOGGIE!)