Subject: [Leica] More RD-1 Samples
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Jul 24 17:48:01 2004

At 07:53 PM 7/24/2004, you wrote:

>Given I've shot 99.9% of my digi shooting over the past 5 months with the
>Digi 2 set to auto everything, I'm still blown away with the quality out
>doors & indoors by available light. Not only that, it's the quality of the
>after prints when one can see pores in the skin in a portrait style H&S. I
>figure any better than these and we'll see under the skin! ;-)
>
>ted

You go, Ted!  Anybody who wants to see the results should sign up for the
Leica seminar in Cape Cod in October.  It will be an unforgettable
experience with guaranteed fellowship, conversations and competition with
other Leica fanatics and lots of Maine lobsters!!  Sign up here:
http://www.pksqcamera.com/seminar.htm

I hope they aren't full already!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP