Subject: [Leica] Re: giving up, digital and travel
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (Mike Stoesz)
Date: Fri Jul 23 18:44:10 2004

I am heading, with the family, for 30 days vacation in Nova Scotia.  I
am taking 1200 exposures color neg and 900 exposures color slide film.
My primary photographic tool will be Rollei 3.5 F 120/220 backed up
with Leica M3 w/25, 28, 100, 135mm Canon lenses.  Equipment weight is
about 5.5 pounds.  Most of the film has been shipped to our 2nd nights
B&B in Annapolis Royal.  BTW- Thanks Ted and Tina for your helpful
suggestions.

Yes, I do have digital cameras available, Olympus D-40, Olympus
C-2100UZ, Olympus E-10.  Just not comfortable with the routine
using/saving/post-production work at the moment.  For me, film is much
more secure.

Best wishes, Mike