Subject: [Leica] About ready to give it up...
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 13:44:22 2004

If you trust the digital camera storage cards, then you should have no
problem with the burners.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Brian Sledz <brianhome@linkus.net>           |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           07/21/2004 03:20 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |

  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
              |
  |       cc:
              |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] About ready to give it up...

Good solution, if you trust those burners. ;-]
Brian