Subject: [Leica] More from my cousin's wedding
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (robertmeier@usjet.net)
Date: Mon Jul 19 03:18:36 2004

Peter,

You have really caught lots of great expressions.  These were a considerable
pleasure to look through, but what a shock when you got to color!   Did you
run out of B&W film?   The color shots are fine, but the B&W are on another
plane.   Good work.

Bob

http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/JonAntionWedding/Show/JonAntionWedding.html