Subject: [Leica] More from my cousin's wedding
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Jul 19 13:52:42 2004

Bob:  Yes, I did run out of B&W film.  I brought 5 rolls of B&W and 6 of
color, and used all but two rolls of the color.  I had no idea I was going
to shoot that much.  I wanted to shoot most of the wedding in B&W, because
everyone else was shooting color, including the hired pro.  I think it
worked out well, because I got a bit of both.

--Peter

 <robertmeier@usjet.net> wrote:

> You have really caught lots of great expressions.  These were a
> considerable pleasure to look through, but what a shock when you got to
> color!  Did you run out of B&W film?  The color shots are fine, but the
> B&W are on another plane.  Good work.

Bob