Subject: [Leica] Housekeeping: Sending messages to the Leica-Users
From: elaine at chaos.wustl.edu (Elaine -HFB- Ashton)
Date: Sun Jul 18 14:48:56 2004

Walker Smith [doubs43@cox.net] quoth:
*>>
*>John, I use Netscape 7.1 which I believe is a Mozilla program. I would
*>think that the subject line would connect my replies to the previous
*>message in that thread but it doesn't and I'm at a loss for how to make
*>it do that. Any help would be appreciated.

Your mail client doesn't appear to be adding in the In-reply-to: in the
mail headers, e.g.

which is what the threading relies upon for sorting mail. I'm not familiar
with the Mozilla email program, but I'd guess there'd be a million geeks
whining about this if it couldn't or didn't have this feature. Perhaps
look around in the configuration for something that you might have turned
off accidentally or misconfigured.

e.

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Housekeeping: Sending messages to the Leica-Users)