Subject: [Leica] Housekeeping: Sending messages to the Leica-Users
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Sat Jul 17 12:44:44 2004

>It is your mail program that needs to be reconfigured. What kind of
>mail software are you using and perhaps someone can help you with
>changing how your outgoing messages are composed.

John, I use Netscape 7.1 which I believe is a Mozilla program. I would
think that the subject line would connect my replies to the previous
message in that thread but it doesn't and I'm at a loss for how to make
it do that. Any help would be appreciated.

Walker

Replies: Reply from elaine at chaos.wustl.edu (Elaine -HFB- Ashton) ([Leica] Housekeeping: Sending messages to the Leica-Users)
Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Housekeeping: Sending messages to the Leica-Users)
Reply from n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Housekeeping: Sending messages to the Leica-Users)