Subject: [Leica] Decisions
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Sun Jul 18 09:18:47 2004

Hmmmmm, intersting thought. OK ....so we are caught in some evolutional
middle ground.

...does this mean that our binocular side by side eyes will eventually
follow our bodies into the "upright position"?

Man, we have drifed off topic on this before but I think we have gone too
far this time.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland

      --- SOUND SYMPOSIUM XII --
International Festival of New Music and Art
Daily photo coverage at
http://blog.greglocke.com
July 8 - 18, 2004
St. John's, Newfoundland