Subject: [Leica] Re: transporting film, now bicycles
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 09:10:58 2004

if you'd been riding all along you wouldn't be falling down and you'd be
healthier to boot -- take it from a 55-year-old biker.

and unless your state is unlike utah (not exactly bike friendly, although
not
hostile) the person who told you to get ur bike off the road was acting
illegally -- bikes are vehicles and have the legal right, and
responsibility, to
ride on the road.

Leicas make great biking cameras, by the way, at least the early ones, but i
prefer a minox.

charlie trentelman
ogden, utah

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Re: transporting film, now bicycles)