Subject: [Leica] cassettes reloading and etc
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 16:36:33 2004

the watson loader   actually has little holes in the inside of the knob end
where you can engage the knob on the leica cassette and close the gate while
the whole cassette is in the loader.

Insert whole cassette into loader, trim a point onto the film and insert it
into the spool of the open cassette, close bulk loader lid, wind film onto
cassette, turn outer knob of loader to close gate on caseette, open loader
and
take cassette out.

do this in dim light -- sometimes the casette gate doesn't close all the way
and you get a little fogging if urnot careful.

c trentelman

Replies: Reply from wharting at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] cassettes reloading and etc)