Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 396
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 16:42:12 2004

call the clerk of the court first thing in the morning -- that office will
know rules for each judge -- usually they're pretty leniant for citizenship
ceremonies, however, but these days you never know. We used to have a
federal
judge in Utah who forbade photography even on the sidewalk out front of the
courthouse.

ctrentelman