Subject: [Leica] transporting film
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jul 15 11:25:39 2004

At 11:19 AM 7/15/2004 -0700, you wrote:

>I believe the main concern is to protect the film from humidity and heat.
>
>Sound like a plan? Ted? Tina? Anyone?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Feli

Feli -

That is exactly what I used to do.  I have hundreds of the Tupperware
containers that are just the right size to hold 6 rolls of film.  I still
carry one or two to keep in my pockets, but now I use the Seal waterproof
bags to carry most of my film.  I can put several hundred rolls (without
their cases) in one bag that fits in the back pocket of my LowePro
backpack.  The top of the waterproof bags rolls down several times and
clips to keep out all moisture.  They will even float if you drop them in a
river ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com
http://www.workbookstock.com
http://www.newscom.com
http://www.americanphotojournalist.com

Replies: Reply from dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post) ([Leica] transporting film)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] transporting film)
Message from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] transporting film)