Subject: [Leica] transporting film
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jul 15 11:35:13 2004

At 02:24 PM 7/15/2004 -0400, you wrote:
   They will even float if you drop them in a river ;-)

Here are the Seal bags I
use:  http://seallinegear.com/vinyl_bags.asp?Action=SeeBag

I use sizes 5 & 10.  They are transparent so theoretically you could pass
them around the x-ray machines for inspection; however, every trip I've
been on lately, the TSA people take out every individual roll and pass
their bomb sniffing wand over each one before replacing it in the
bag.  Just be patient and allow plenty of time.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] transporting film)
Message from ljkapner at cox.net (Leonard J Kapner) ([Leica] Re: Analog v. Digital)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] transporting film)