Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital M
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Jul 14 00:08:34 2004

This sum includes the design, R&D and tooling costs including overhead
and salaries for the appropriate employees - it is the break even cost
at which one would have to sell the car to not go bust. It does not
include mechanics, travelling etc expenses for racing it. It does not
include the engine (!)
Frank