Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital M
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Tue Jul 13 15:41:35 2004

Frank, what do you mean by production cost?    The $25,000,000 includes
R&D,  salaries for all the mechanics, etc. etc., doesn't it?

-dan c.

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Re: Digital M)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Re: Digital M)