Subject: [Leica] New Leica M3 User
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Jul 13 04:54:56 2004

Richard,
Welcome to the LUG!  Here you will find the best saloon keeper in the
local universe, some of the most knowledgeable Leica folk ever, experts
in software design or implementation, world class doctors, cranky
ideologues, pretty fair photographers, and discussions that occasionally
veer into the taboo subject of photography.

As to your images:
http://www.pbase.com/image/31158810

is a great capture of mysterious goings on at a gallery or museum.  The
viewer is not quite clear whether the people are part of the exhibit or
reacting to the art or possibly each other.  I might have cropped a
little more off the right.

http://www.pbase.com/image/31158815

While a little mundane, this image is a very good example of seeing good
light and getting the range on film.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com