Subject: [Leica] New Leica M3 User
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Jul 13 01:25:08 2004

Welcome to the LUG. Not all that is discussed here is purely
"photographic", and there are a lot of long standing friends. You will
be most welcome I'm sure, especially if you can keep putting images on
the group: strangely most of us love looking at images rather than
discussing digital rumours, but you will get them too!!!

You may wish to join the PAW's club ( putting up a picture a week for
critic" or

If you want to be a part of our LUG project "The Family of Man 2", have
a look at the web site:

www.familyofman2.com

Cheers