Subject: [Leica] Photo: The Late Innings
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Jul 12 03:35:07 2004

Thank you Ted, and B.D. again for your criticism and suggestions.

It's funny but normally when I go to the ball park I have a 35 on the
M6 but this time I took the 50 instead because it was already mounted
on the camera.

I very much appreciate your time and suggestions which I shall
endeavor to put into practice.

Adam

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] new M lens?)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Photo: The Late Innings)