Subject: [Leica] Hunstanton Norfolk #11
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Jul 11 15:26:14 2004

The clear winner of all the recent images. Most of the seashore images
haven't touched me, although the image of the man pulling his Lazer
(Laser?) out of the water was good.

But THIS one really connects! Great light. Great shadows.

I truly hope you print this one and hang it on your wall. Or at a gallary.

Adam