Subject: [Leica] Hunstanton Norfolk #10
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Thu Jul 8 09:12:55 2004

Graham

Nice shot as usual.  One comment, For a lens that is supposed to have such
poor performance for everyday photography, your copy of this lens seems to
be the extreme exception to the rule.  It sure seems to have excellent
performance to me.  When you get tired of it, can I have your lens?  One of
these days I'll figure out how you keep making these great scenic photos so
readily.  Mine look like so much garbage.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Graham Battison <geebeephoto@fsmail.net>     |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           07/08/2004 10:45 AM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       Leica User Group <lug@leica-users.org>
              |
  |       cc: