Subject: [Leica] 50 mm lens choice help requested.
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Jul 6 04:26:58 2004

Simon,
Johnny Deadman has done quite a few 360 panorama's, you might find some
tips here:
http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/wip/360/index.html

Also, look here:

http://www.nemeng.com/equipment/

and:

http://www.nemeng.com/index.html

Andrew used to be on the list and was quite helpful to the Deadman when
he started the 360 project.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com