Subject: [Leica] Fuji Acros 100
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Jul 3 21:57:30 2004

I also use XTOL 1+3 with Acros, it is the developer of choice. My times
are slightly shorter than Don's (more in the 15 minute-range) but that
is probably because I use a Jobo with continuous agitation. It is in my
view the best B&W film available. The SS is good if you like huge grain.
It is not the same as Acros, and the two B&H links make it clear since
they include a picture of the box.

Nathan