Subject: [Leica] Digilux invisibility. :-(
From: bdcolen at (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Jul 2 16:29:50 2004

Even more important for those critters you shoot...Wow! I've always been
impressed by your work, but recently had occasion to be in awe. I
spotted a big heron in a pond, a good 300 yards from a driveway I was
on. I went off to my car, got my 100-400, and no sooner than I stepped
onto the dirt road down to the pond than that bird took off. Just
incredible. I don't know how you do it - but you're sure doing something
right. Must be those Rs...:-)