Subject: [Leica] For your July 4th Weekend amusment -
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Jul 2 16:26:11 2004

I was forced to participate in a scavenger hunt last week, and
everything we did had to be captured with a digital camera. One of the
optional 5 pointers was to talk our way into Milk Studios, which is a
big-time rental studio operation in the same building as the PR firm for
which I work, to take a "fashion shot." Well, we succeeded in talking
our way in, and they have a fabulous "seamless room," with enormous
skylights overhead. So I told the other team members to play model, took
an incident reading, got down low with the 22 on the E1, and there you
go. A GAP ad...:-)....

Damn, but that room is neat......I can just imagine what Kyle could do
in there with those levitator shoes of his.... :-)

Replies: Reply from lea at whinydogpress.com (lea) ([Leica] For your July 4th Weekend amusment -)