Subject: [Leica] Kyle's crazy new photos
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 11:16:59 2004

Graham

I do not think I would classify your work as that of a snapper, but more of
an artist of the scenic photograph.  I find myself humbled by your scenic
shots as I have tried to make comparable shots and come up far short of the
target.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Graham Battison <geebeephoto@fsmail.net>     |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           06/30/2004 12:02 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
               |
  |       cc:
               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] Kyle's crazy new photos
               |

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Message date : Jun 30 2004, 04:08 PM
>From : "Kyle Cassidy"

*** warning: probably not "work safe" ***

A little naked zombie action. Probably not your bag if you can't name three

Hammer films starring Christopher Lee:

http://www.availabledark.com/~ratty/storm/

But there's a behind-the-scenes making of which some people might find
interesting.

Kyle

Hi Kyle,

Have to say up front that I do not find the subject matter appealing. The
end results are well lit and shot to professional standards but then so is
just about all of your stuff.

Speaking as someone who wanders around the countryside waiting for a shot
to drop in my lap I am impressed beyond measure with the way that you
pre-visualise and then work to make it a reality. It's an object lesson in
what separates us snappers from you artists. In a word 'creativity'. It's a
bonus that you are as accomplished with the pen as you are with the camera.

I hope your undoubted talents yield the reward of wider acclaim. You are
already famous in my house :-)

These sounds should not need explaining to you 'splash!' 'splash!'

--Graham

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/